Friday, November 8, 2013

Welcome everyone!

          I love Yu-Gi-Oh!. I enjoy playing the game. I create custom cards. I do a lot in Yu-Gi-Oh!. Recently, I started searching the web looking for pictures of Yugioh Cards without backgrounds. I found many pictures, but there was no clear source for pictures without backgrounds. It's not as simple as typing it into Google Images and searching. That's why I decided to creating this website. I hope for this site to become a major source of Yugioh Card Pictures without backgrounds one day.

          By the way, many of these pictures were not rendered by me. I found them on the internet from various sites. I did, however, render some of them. Finally, just to be clear, this site is in no way affiliated with Konami or anyone associated with Yu-Gi-Oh!. I do not own Yugioh.

No comments:

Post a Comment