Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Hi!

          I just wanted to let everyone know that I now have pictures of the Numbers on the Number Cards from Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal on the site. They are on the Card Types page as it is a neutral place to put them. Now you can make your own custom Number Cards that have actual numbers! I personally put the card image into powerpoint and then crop the numbers so I have the ones I want. I save it all as a picture and then I have a Number Card that looks even cooler with the actual numbers. Also, if you want a picture of a card not on the site rendered, just ask.

15 comments:

  1. If it is not too much bother, can you do me a render of "Tachyon Transmigration"?
    Thanks in advance

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Done. It is in the Spell and Trap section. It was the best I could do as it is a newer card and there aren't that many high res pics of it yet.

      Delete
  2. Also, could you find a Ocean Dragon Lord-Neo-Daedalus?

    ReplyDelete
  3. can you make a Render version of Bujincarnation?

    ReplyDelete
  4. can you make a cnumber 101:silent honors dark? and thanks by the Bujincarnation rendered.It's awesome!And thanks in advance to the c101

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Done. It is on the Sacred Cards page with the Numbers. You're very welcome. I appreciate the thanks.

      Delete
  5. Magnifique, j'aime bien le jeu de Yu-Gi-Oh! GX et Yu-Gi-Oh! R. Je voudrais connaître l'histoire complet.

    ReplyDelete