Sunday, September 28, 2014

Hello everyone!

          This site has really grown over the past few months. I want to thank everyone who has visited the site for their support. I have a few things I would like all of you to know.
  1. Zombie-Type monsters now have their own page. As the site grows, individual sections that were on the same page will separate. For example, the HERO monsters were once on the Warrior page. I plan on making a new page for Plants soon. Currently, they are on the Earth section. Fire and Water monsters may also separate.
  2. Feel free to send me your renders. If you have a Yu-Gi-Oh! picture without a background that is not on the site, you can send it to me or give me the link, and I will post it. I will also give you credit. A user called MGSSJ2 recently sent me his pictures, and I am very grateful. You can email me at fehrwill@gmail.com.
  3. Yu-Gi-Oh! Cards without Backgrounds is now on Facebook! Like us and give the site your support.
  4. I know this is a little off-topic, but it is still Yu-Gi-Oh! related. We all know what LEGO is right? Well, I love LEGO just as much as Yu-Gi-Oh!. Anyway, LEGO has a site called LEGO Ideas where people can post ideas for LEGO sets and if the idea gets 10,000 people to support it, LEGO decides to possibly make a set of the idea! Currently, there are 3 LEGO Yu-Gi-Oh! projects that need your support. I have a real working set of the VWXYZ monsters and another user has models of all the iconic monsters in the first 4 Yu-Gi-Oh! series,  ranging from the Dark Magician and Blue-Eyes to Stardust Dragon and Number 39: Utopia. He also has a separate project for just Galaxy-Eyes Photon Dragon. Support these projects and they could become actual LEGO sets! You will have to make a LEGO account however.
  5. Yu-Gi-Oh! BAM ends on the 30th. I am saddened and will miss it. It was unbalanced, but it was unique and fun. It will be missed.
  6. As always, you can ask for picture to be rendered. Besides simply asking for a picture, you can also give me the link to one or email one to me and I will render it. I'm always happy to add to the site.
Ok, that's all that I wanted to tell you. Support the site here, Like us on Facebook, and support the LEGO Ideas. Also, send me your renders and ideas. Thank you everyone for your support. It makes the hours I put into this all worth it.

9 comments:

  1. Please,can you make Stellarknight Deltateros?

    Thanks in Advance

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Deltateros and some other knights are now on the Light page. Sorry for the wait.

      Delete
  2. it's is possible to create a Gorz The Emissary of Darkness rendered?Thanks for all your hard job,it's really awesome

    Thankz in advance..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He is on the Fiend/Dark Page. Thanks for the appreciation.

      Delete
  3. Great and master Fehr, can you create a Rendered Skull Meister? It's my fav card and I want to create some cool wallpapers with it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Done. It's on the Fiend page. Hope you enjoy it. Thank you for your kind words.

      Delete
  4. YOUR'S SITE IS FREAKING AWESOME!! KEEP UP!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete