Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Welcome everyone!

          I must apologize for not being more active in the site. I honestly have not been on in months. I became very busy with school and such. Many of your requests have yet to be answered to. Well, I am proud to say "I. am. back." I will start to post new renders on the site. If you have any requests, feel free. I answer requests in the same order they are posted. Remember: if you want a Yu-Gi-Oh! card picture rendered it is most helpful to name a specific card or two instead of a whole archetype.

6 comments:

  1. Hey, Will. If you want, I can give you some renders I have been doing to help this awesome website.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That would be fantastic. You can email me at fehrwill@gmail.com. I'll make sure to give you credit. Thanks for the contribution!

      Delete
  2. You should do nekroz monsters :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey there, thanks for the site, i remember i guy that rendered a lot of stuff, but now his Blogspot is down, now u keep a proyect similar to that! Thanks! i recommend you open a FB page to keep an eye on your news and new renders. Best wishes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete