Sunday, September 20, 2015

Welcome everyone!

          If you ever need Yu-Gi-Oh! card art without backgrounds, this is the place. Here you'll find a huge selection of cards sorted onto various pages.

          I must also apologize. I've gotten busier, and I have found my time and motivation for this site waning. This entire site is done by only me. It's a one-man show, and unfortunately I can't spend as much time on this site as I would like. I have been meaning to make a post like this for a while.

          Because I am busy, I won't be updating the site very much. This means it could be some time before your card requests get answered or pages get updated.

          Remember,
  • Although I will not be checking the latest requests, you can still ask for a picture to be rendered. Just don't expect it anytime soon.
  • Also, the current site will always be here, whether I work on it or not. Imagine this site like a library. Although no new books will be added anytime soon, the same books will always be there, ready for you to check out.
  • Finally, and I cannot express this enough, this does not mean this site is over. I will try to return to work on yugiohrender.blogspot.com when I can.
  • I'll probably update a few things now and then, but I won't be "active" in updating the site.
I'm sorry. I would love to be able to spend all my time here, but unfortunately at the moment, I can't.

9 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for your work Will! You have helped me with making thumbnails for my YugiTube channel so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there. I sent you some renders.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a great collection that you have and very useful. While you have Yugioh cards without backgrounds, do you have any backgrounds without the monster? That would also be quite helpful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Do you keep meking renders? I love your job :3

    ReplyDelete
  7. I need a few cards without backgrounds for a mat. Do you still do this, would really appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pretty good I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts.

    Thanks for sharing

    Buy Yugioh Cards


    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete